St. Emmanuel's Church in Batavia
Built by the Dutch in 1835 as “De Willemskerk” to serve the needs of the religious Batavians. The church stands on the corner of the Koningsplein and was attended by both Dutch and native Christians. Today, the church still stands and is in use known as the Gereja Immanuel.
Reproduction after a lithograph published in the year 1883 in the Netherlands, based on a drawing by J.C. Rappard. During his posting in the Netherlands Indies from 1842 until 1872, Rappard painted and drew pictures of life in the Indies and various sceneries. Later, back in the Netherlands, they were being made into decorative lithographs.
245 x 313 mm
Bebas biaya kirim untuk JABODETABEK
Maaf. Produk ini belum tersedia saat ini.
Beritahu saya melalui email saat stok produk ini kembali tersedia: