Portuguese Sion Church
The exterior of the Portuguese Church in Batavia, originally entitled 'Portugeesche Buiten Kerk'. Built-in 1695, the church was attended by the Portuguese-influenced Mardijker community in Batavia. For centuries it has been a landmark in Batavia and to this day remains used for services under the auspices of the Protestant Church of Western Indonesia as Gereja Sion (Zion Church.)
Reproduction after a lithograph published in the year 1883 in the Netherlands, based on a drawing by J.C. Rappard. During his posting in the Netherlands Indies from 1842 until 1872, Rappard painted and drew pictures of life in the Indies and various sceneries. Later, back in the Netherlands, they were being made into decorative lithographs.
245 x 313 mm
Bebas biaya kirim untuk JABODETABEK
Maaf. Produk ini belum tersedia saat ini.
Beritahu saya melalui email saat stok produk ini kembali tersedia: